>From the Voice BLS videos it seems that Mark Snow uses a Mac. I also have a
>Mac. The BLS videos are for CM4 so of course there is a Windows server which
>can be remoted to in order to run Internet Explorer to access the admin pages.
>Now with CUCM7 and other appliances there is no Windows server to remote to.
>When using Safari on my Mac to access the admin pages I have found that some
>pages don't load properly, to the point where it is unusable.

My question is, what are Mac users doing to access the admin pages? I do have
VMWare Fusion but it sucks battery life so I would like to find a native way to
access the admin pages. I loaded IE for Mac but it also has issues with the
admin pages. Firefox on Mac seems to work so far... but anyone using Safari
without issue?

http://slash128.com