Hi,

CME will send an ARQ msg to GK even it wouldn't match RAS dialpeer (so if u
have one zone and bandwidth restriction on that zone under 128K,u are in
trouble!), so for internal phones works u need at least 128k BW on your GK
zone.

if calls arrive on G729 , u need extra 16K on Gk to provision. There is no
known workaround for this yet.

Cyrus

--
Sirus Moghadasian