DO you see an output similar to this? You should do this when you put the
call on hold that is coming from PSTN phone.

PodX-BR1-RTR#show ccm-manager music-on-hold
Current active multicast sessions : 1
 Multicast       RTP port   Packets       Call   Codec    Incoming
 Address         number     in/out        id              Interface
239.1.1.1         16384   129/129          41   g711ulaw  Lo0