Guys any idea regarding below issue please?

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Aamir
Panjwani
Sent: Tuesday, 26 May 2009 6:23 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] V3: Lab4A Gatekeeper scenario

Hi All,

As per lab 4A  I have setup a GK trunk between CUCM and CME and I got
following problem. When I call from CME SIP phone (7961) to SCCP or SIP
phone (7961)  at HQ it rings on HQ phone but when I answer the call it
is still ringing out on calling party (CME SIP). Other way around is
just fine. Also, calling from CME SCCP to HQ SIP or SCCP is fine too.

My config is similar to proctor guide solution.  Has anyone else ran
into this problem before?

Thanks

Aamir