Hi:

I am configuring VPIM from zero, I just got the license, and I am
wondering if there is a good guide to configure from zero.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Jose Gregorio Linero Welcker
Systems Engineer
Sales / Channels

jlin...@cisco.com <mailto:jlin...@cisco.com>
Phone: 5713256052
Mobile: 573102634216
Fax: 5713256090

Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cra 7 # 71-21 Torre A Piso 17
Colombia
Cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com/global/CO/>

 Think before you print.

Cisco strives to make the application and hiring process a positive
experience for everyone seeking employment with the Company. If you
believe your experience with our application or hiring process was other
than positive and fair, you may contact us at idescalati...@cisco.com
<mailto:idescalati...@cisco.com> . While we cannot promise to remedy all
situations in which job seekers share their concerns, we value your
feedback and will use it to improve our application and hiring process.

<<image003.gif>>

<<image004.gif>>

<<image005.gif>>

<<image006.png>>