The NFR kit contains the entire UC suite of applications and a little more licensing. However, you need to be associated with the partner program to order NFR. I tried using a standard cisco account and it doesn't display the NFR software in the marketplace.

If you are on the customer side you should try asking your SEs for the media and additional demo licenses if required. In my experience I never had an issue getting demo or lab software and licensing. It helps the sales team push the product.

Thanks,

On Jun 3, 2009, at 7:20 AM, Tech Guy wrote:

$275 will buy you the NFR kit (checkout Cisco marketplace) that comes with everything you need and more with all licenses you will not even need. If one is preparing for the CCIE, that is a small price compare to other items that you will/must have bought for your lab.

Godswill Oletu
CCIE #16464 (R&S)
CCNP,CCDP,CCSP,INFOSEC,MCP, et al.

----- Original Message -----
From: junk cisco
To: Dew Swen ; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 1:55 AM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Install CCM 7.0

hi anybody share the VM image for CCM 7 and Unity 7.0   ?

tks

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM, Dew Swen <dew.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please check this out:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps5748/ps378/prod_brochure0900aecd8062a4f9.html

-
Dew Swen

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 12:53 AM, Cliff McGlamry <cl...@mcglamry.net> wrote: CCM 7 is supported on an extremely limited number of server models, all of which meet Cisco MCS server specifications.

The only work around is to put it on VMWare.

To install on VMWare:

2 gig RAM
80 gig hard drive
SCSI adapter must be set to LSI Logic (won't boot on BUS Logic)
Set CD Rom to IDE 1:0
And I hear it won't run if the VMWare host is running an AMD processor.