Yep - you got it. We don't want to devaluate our certification that we have all worked (or are working) so hard to get.

If anyone feels the need to reply to this thread - take Vishal's email address out of the reply. I don't want him 'getting' anymore email addresses to be able to harass folks with.

Cheers all,

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: ms...@ipexpert.com
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities