Can you try a few things to see if they help- let me know if you have
already done this.

(1) Enable Inbound Fast Start on your H323 trunk and see if that helps (on
UCM).

If that makes no difference:

(2) Change the codec to g711u between the SIP CME phone and UCM. Both the
outbound dial-peer and DP on the trunk should use g711u. Also in your voice
register pool you should have g711u configured- confirm this by ³show voice
register dial-peer².

If that makes no difference:

(3) Add a dspfarm xcoder on the HQ-RTR and place this into an MRG > MRGL
and assign to the DP of the trunk. Then check MTP Required.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

--
Vik Malhi ­ CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.