Oh - man - I needed a laugh this afternoon and I have to thank you for
it!!!!

So Johnny, if you are so proud of this why don't you post your number?
And for that matter use your real name?

Most people that STUDY, KNOW AND UNDERSTAND the technologies will pass in
2-3 attempts.
I would have to differ with your opinion of real world experience. You have
obviously never done many phone deployments ( if any ) of any size or you
would know and understand that there is indeed a real world need to disable
a PC port on a phone ( like a lobby phone, disable the PC port for security
).
And not doing MOH in the real world? You're nuts.

Anyway - nice attempt to advertise these cheating materials. I'm glad you
made the comments that you did since it really does show how stupid you can
be to use these materials - they must be geared for the 2nd grade level.Plus
the people that they are getting to advertise them are really whacked.

Bye Bye Johnny.......

Larry Hadrava
CCIE #12203 CCNP CCNA
Sr. Support Engineer – IPexpert, Inc.