Hey everyone,     I am scheduled to attend the 5-day bootcamp in late
August/early September.  I've already pushed back taking the class because
the lab was being revised to version 3.  My original plan was to have all of
the IPexprt modules done plus 1 mock lab before attending, but only the 5
modules have been released so far with 6 left to go.  I've done the first 5
modules, but even if the rest were released today, I don't think I could do
all of the modules in time for late August.  Is it still a good idea to take
the bootcamp before having completed all of the modules?  What can I expect
the boot camp to be like if I have most of them done instead of all?