If memory serves, SJ is a little after 8 (8:15 or 8:30, but be early).  RTP
is earlier, I think a 7:30 start (get there about 7am).

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Ciarfello
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 11:33 PM
To: Cliff McGlamry; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] San Jose start time?

Mine in February was 8:15am.

I think I got there at about 7:30 and sat in the car listening to music.

I think your confirmation e-mail has the time.  Here's a snippet from mine.
Title of the e-mail was "Online Lab Scheduling Confirmation"

LAB LOCATION and START TIME:

Cisco Systems

150 West Tasman Drive

Bldg C, 1st floor

San Jose, CA  USA  95134

Hours:  8:15am to 5:10pm

GENERAL EXAM INFORMATION:

1. Please arrive on time for the exam.  If you arrive late, you will be
expected to finish with the group.  If you arrive more than 2 hours late,
you will not be allowed to start.  The hands-on lab exam runs for 8 hours
with additional time scheduled for the initial exam briefing and a lunch
break.