Hi,

I configured  css-internal on the BR1- MGCP and the H323  gateways .

Q1. BR1 phones can't call HQ or BR2

However, HQ and BR2 phones can both call BR1 phones.

HQ phones and BR2 phones call each other and the PSTN phone as well.

 Route plan is : RP->rl-local-gw->Standard local Route

Q2. I also configured css-internal in all 3 trunks ( CME, gk-trunk, hq-sip)
- is this really necessary ?

Q3..  On page 271 of lab5A ' Ensure that the ANI is 7 digits ... Emergency
calls originating from HQ'
I check and rechecked the solution with the proctor guide and could not get
a display of 7 digits and calling name

It was showing 10 digits and no calling name on the PSTN phone.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks.