Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Mobile: +1.810.334.1564

:: Message sent from iPhone.

On Jul 15, 2009, at 2:34 AM, "GRAFL Philipp" <philipp.gr...@nextiraone.at > wrote:

Got it.

Von: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com [mailto:ccie_voice- boun...@onlinestudylist.com] Im Auftrag von Mark Snow
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Juli 2009 17:04
An: CCIE Voice Maillist; ccie...@onlinestudylist.com; ccie...@onlinestudylist.com ; CCIE Security Maillist
Betreff: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Test to all OSL Mailing Lists

OSL Voice, RS, Security, and SP constituents,

As many of you now know, some changes were made Friday night (without being tested) that caused mail service to be interrupted over the weekend.

Those responsible (not me - I just got the privilege of having to FIX it :) have been drug into a back alley and promptly dispatched of.

Anyway - big test message to see if mail is processing correctly. If you do get this message, REPLY TO ALL - that way all of the messages float through the OSL mail server and we can confirm in a larger way that mail is back up properly.

Thanks!

--

Mark Snow

CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444

Fax: +1.309.413.4097

Mailto: ms...@ipexpert.com

--

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities

--

IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video- On-Demand and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage Lab Certifications.

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit www.ipexpert.com