Thomas and All:
We just have to learn to not even acknowledge these kinds of useless posts.
We have tried several different ways to filter for these guys and it caused
more problems for legitimate users than it did good.
So rather than disrupt an otherwise great list we just ignore these guys and
block the email address of the day on the backside.

Thanks
Larry Hadrava
CCIE #12203 CCNP
Sr. Support Engineer – IPexpert, Inc.