Jonathan:
You should see this on page 117 of the Proctor Guide.
Please check your members ares to make sure you have the Proctor Guide for
Labs 2A and 2B.
If not please let me know and we'll get that taken care of.

In the meantime - there is a setting under the phone parameters - Telnet
Level for 7940 & 7960. From the drop down you select enabled.

Thanks
Larry Hadrava
CCIE #12203 CCNP
Sr. Support Engineer – IPexpert, Inc.