Pretty much like an open plan office with low cubes (so the proc can monitor you). Wear short and flip flops if you want to blend in.

On 18 Jul 2009, at 14:57, Steve Sarrick wrote:

Quick question. What is the RTP lab environment like. Are you in your own relatively quiet place? I’m just trying to picture if I’m going to be in my own little world or in a room with other voice IE candidates separated by a cubicle wall or something.
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit www.ipexpert.com