Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:22:54 +0530
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Cisco Unity 7 vmware install error
From: lakpr...@gmail.com
To: jerry...@hotmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com

Hey Jerry,

U r installing on AMD processor based machine ??

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:20 PM, Bai Min <jerry...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys,

Did you experience problem when install Unity connection 7 on vmware? I got
internal critical error and halt installation. Please find this error
screenshot in attachment.

Thanks in advance for your advise.

Cheers,

Jerry

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone. Click here.

Ravindra Lakpriya
+94 773 532 094

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.
http://windowslive.com/Online/SkyDrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_SD_photos_072009