In testing mobility questions, when I call from BR1 Phone 2 (as is
recommended by the proctor guide) the call does not forward out to my remote
destination.  When I call from 5001 (or external numbers) it works fine.  So
I started thinking.

- The numbering scheme for BR1 is obviously 6178631XXX.

- The pattern 617XXXXXXX is in our block scheme for the access list on the
RDP.

- The call is presented to HQ Phone 2 as 1002 when I call from BR1 Phone 2.
HOWEVER, call isn't forwarded out to the Remote Destination.

Hmmm, I wonder.  I removed the external number mask from the DN 1002, lo and
behold  *** call extends to the RD ***.  SO, question is.is this a bug or an
error in the proctor guide / study guide?

I'm about to upgrade to 7.0.1 SU1a to see if the issue persists.