Hi All,

Sorry for the OT, but I am having a bit of trouble with a clustering
situation over a GRE tunnel - where by replication is not working.

I suspect it is an MTU issue, as when the servers were staged on across L3
VLANs on a switch it was working fine. RTT time across the WAN is well under
the 80ms limit (its sub 5ms), so dont think that is the issue.

Are there any hard and fast rules for setting MTU sizes across physical and
tunnel interfaces - or indeed any known issues with such a set up.

Thanks,
Jo