Mark,

I'm new to the IPexpert system.  I got my hard drive last week.  What do we
need to do in order to get the new content?  Will a new hard drive be
shipped out?  We will have the ability to download the new Vod?

Also, I don't see the Cat 6608 switches on the new blueprint.  Is that true?

Thanks!

Matthew Berry
Minneapolis, MN 55438
Mobile: 651-304-7624
www.rawreligion.com

"Don’t waste your life is not a catchphrase for me; it’s a cliff I walk
beside every day with trembling." - John Piper

Contact Me [image: Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewjberry>[image:
Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/ciscovoiceguru>[image:
Twitter]<http://twitter.com/ciscovoiceguru>