I would say that it is impossible to complete your study prep with 7960/7940
phones.

Not only are there the aforementioned SIP issues (BLF SD, KPML, EM, Presence
for Call Lists, Mobile Connect, etc) this phone model has no support for +
dialing which was covered extensively in the CCIE Voice Techtorial.

If I were a Cisco salesman I would say purchase 10 x 7965 phones (along with
telepresence for good measure) but in reality 7961 or 7962¹s will suffice.
--
Vik Malhi ­ CCIE #13890
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.