Alex -

      Volume 2 already has 2 labs available, but it's not free if
you've bought Volume 1 (we have 2 different books - 1 & 2). The VOD
will be shipping in 2 weeks, Audio in about 6 weeks (audio will be a
completely different product than the VOD). Please reference our blog
for updates / shipping dates or contact one of our training advisors
directly.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
Founder, President & CEO: