No failover UCCX server from what I understand. The failover of UCCX
means that it is integrated to pin and sub.

AD / DNS is testable, but won't be done for month (please correct if
anyone knows anything different).

Some features for CUPS are AD dependant, but many are not.

Sent from my phone, apologies for any typos.