Of course I get .

UPGRADE ERROR

Our system does not recognize that you are eligible for this upgrade.

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Nara Shikamaru
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 7:41 PM
To: Larry Hadrava
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com; <ccie...@onlinestudylist.com>; Cisco
certification
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Exciting Updates!!!!!

Am I reading the blog correctly?  $25 to SHIP A DVD?!  $50 TO MAKE ONE?!

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Larry Hadrava <lar...@ipexpert.com> wrote:

Hello All:

This was just posted on the IPexpert blog:

http://ipexpert.ccieblog.com/

CCIE Security 3.0 & CCIE Voice 3.0 Clients,

I know that most of you are anticipating the new products I'm about to
announce - so here you go.

Monday (actually, probably this weekend) - I will be updating our website to
show the new CCIE Security 3.0 Video on Demand Course and new CCIE Voice 3.0
Video on Demand Course.  All information for existing customers will be on
those respected pages (we will also make a post on the
<http://www.onlinestudylist.com/> OSL support list,
<http://www.twitter.com/ipexpert> Twitter and our
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/IPexpert/24586557119?ref=ts> Facebook Group
to notify you as soon as the website has been updated).

Also, this weekend 4 CCIE Security 3.0 Volume 2 Workbook Labs (4 full 8-hour
mock labs) will be added to your
<https://www.ipexpert.com/index.cfm/member?> members area.  If you do not
see them Monday, contact supp...@ipexpert.com to request them.  *As an FYI -
our new mock labs will include Open Ended Questions as well as
Troubleshooting.

As many of you know - we're staying extremely busy cranking out new CCIE
Voice 3.0 products, CCIE Security 3.0 products and CCIE R&S 4.0 products -
so thanks for your patience!  Also, As always - if there's anything I can
assist you with - please contact me directly at wlaw...@ipexpert.com - or
feel free to contact your designated Training Advisor at sa...@ipexpert.com,
via chat at  <http://www.ipexpert.com/chat> www.ipexpert.com/chat or via
telephone at +1.810.326.1444.

Thanks Wayne
--
Thanks
Larry Hadrava

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com <http://www.ipexpert.com/>

--
-Shikamaru