I had the same issue yesterday while I was doing this in my home lab. The
only difference I had the DHCP addresses being done by the HQ router once a
phone gets its IP and TFTP info it would reg then reject. I then shut down
the sub and the reg worked with the Pub as well. protorlab scheduled for
Sunday and I was going to test on other equipment to see If I get the same
error/issue