Do people passing the bar get these crackheads too…I can see it now…

Pass the bar, no need to study…go to www.lawyercracks.biz...

Why should you study all those hours when you’re only going to become legal
counsel at the county jail.  Our products are near replicas of the real
thing….see some of the questions…exactly what you will see on the exam!!!!

Question 1.1

When was the war of 1812?

Question 5.3 subsection 32943

Who is buried in Grants tomb?

Question 934

What are the name of the rights the police must read to you before placing you
under arrest (hint, rhymes with “biranda”)

So go to our website now.  For this of you who like my post, reply, for those
who don’t, SUE ME!