Erwan -

How well did you do in the class and on the labs? How comfortable do you feel with the new content - have you gone through our Volume 1 labs and the 4 published Vol 2 mock labs also?....

Regarding retaking the class - it's pretty simple - select the class you're interested in and call our toll free number - your Training Advisor will take care of the rest. We have a light schedule for OWLE classes for the remainder of the year due to our aggressive development schedule - you guys are gonna love the stuff we're working on and will be releasing this year! Our OWLE classes will be scheduled regularly - again - beginning in January.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
Founder & President - IPexpert, Inc.
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com