Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 01:13:28 -0400
From: oham...@gmail.com
To: lakpr...@gmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] 8GB enough for VMWare?

I have 8GB on my server and it runs fine.  Just allocate enough to each VM.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Ravindra Lakpriya <lakpr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes you can but i prefer distributing the load among multiple servers.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Tanner Ezell <tanner.ez...@gmail.com> wrote:

You can..pushing it though

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 9:01 PM, Mark Holloway <m...@markholloway.com> wrote:

Is anyone using 8GB of memory to run Pub, Sub, Connections, UCCX, and
CUPS?  Is it usable without being too bogged down?
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training please visit

Ravindra Lakpriya
+94 773 532 094