Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Mobile: +1.810.334.1564

:: Message sent from iPhone.

On Sep 9, 2009, at 4:45 PM, "Thomas Koch" <koch1...@comcast.net> wrote:

Wayne,
When are all of the V3 voice BLS components going to be finished? I’ ve been sitting back waiting till they are complete..

Thomas J Koch
Owner/Consultant
Digitones, LLC
Cell: 630-808-4910
E-mail: digito...@comcast.net
From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com [mailto:ccie_voice- boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Wayne Lawson
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 2:18 PM
To: Brian Valentine
Cc: OSL Group
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] New VoD's?

Guys - We have 2 temps working on burning, packaging and shipping these DVD orders. I will get an update in the AM as to how many have shipped and what the remaining ETA is. I CAN tell you that they - and one of our support engineers will be working all weekend to ensure that every order is shipped.

Thanks again for your patience.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
Founder & President - IPexpert, Inc.