From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of ccie8340tx
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 2:29 PM
To: OSL Group
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Question about building CUCM/UC/UCCX/CUPS on
VMware

Folks:

I finally have a windows 2003 server built and getting ready to load vmware.
I have read instructions from Mark Hollaway's website and find it very
helpful. Thanks Mark.

Question now. I am new to vmware and I understand that in order to setup
each of the above servers, one needs  avirtual switch configured on VMWARE
server either on the same host OS NIC nic or a dedicated second NIC

So is that the best way to go about this ?

Appreciate any ideas on best way to go about this.

Thanks,Padhu