I would register the phones and gateways at both sites to a single host,
move the free host to the new site, move its phones and gateway to the new
site and have them register to it (at this point, only site-to-site dialing
and voicemail will be down.), then move the other host and its
phones/gateway to the new site.  Anyway, there are a dozen ways to do it and
all of them involve some kind of outage.  Don't get tricky and try to change
IP addresses between the old and new sites and you'll be fine - move your
phone network and get it up and operational so that the sites have
telephony.  If you work with someone who knows everything and starts
insisting that the subnets need to be changed at the new sites, tell them to
recreate the subnets only for telephony and you can work on changing the
voice network addressing scheme some other time.  99.99 percent of the time
moves like these turn into disasters when the engineer decide to get fancy
at the wrong time.  Keep it simple.

And no, do NOT "rebuild the cluster".  Shut hosts down gracefully, move
them, and make sure the new sites can ping each other when you put the hosts
in the new networks.

--
-Shikamaru