Greetings,

Sorry if this is somewhat off-topic for the general discussion.
Just want to share my personal experience - may be it'll help someone as it
helping me now.

In the process of preparing for the LAB I'm everyday reading a lot of
content from the Web, CCO, different blogs, groups, etc...
All my attempts to keep the info in some organized way profoundly failed
until I found the tool that became really helpful in organizing the
information that I'm finding every day - Evernote - www.evernote.com

Evernote is a true mutil-platform tool and also can collect and organize
information in many different formats.
I can look on my notes and web-clips on my Mac, my iPhone, my Windows PC and
so on.
They have free subscription which is more then OK for most needs.
After using it for some time I personally signed for the paid services - but
that's not really required.

I'm not affiliated with Evernote and so please don't consider this as
advertising or solicitation of the services of any kind.
Just wanted to share some good stuff - the time shortage is critical to our
success and as we all know - it is very typical for all CCIE preparations.
:-)

Happy learning for all of you!

-- Eugene