When setting up CUE and integrating it with CallManager my remote site
bandwidth is choked.  Dial tone on my phones if very slow.  The integration
itself seems to timeout.  It takes me several attempts and it is very slooow,
pings timeout or are 2 to 3 seconds.

Anyone having the same issue or any thought on getting around this?  Since
there is nothing else on the network I really did not expect this type of
behavior.

Thanks,

cd

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailĀ®.