I have integrated CUCM and CUPS with Microsoft Active directory.
Everything seems to be working fine users are being synced properly.  If I run
diagnostics everything passes.

On CUPC if I do a show server health everything shows a green checkbox(but
secure messaging)

But I am not seeing any presences/contact information in my CUPC 7.0.  I should
be seeing 6 users.  These users show assigned in the presence server.  It is
acting like the SIP Notify to CUPC is not working.  I believe all of my
Subscribe CSSs are set up correctly.  I am not sure if it is related, but I
also am not seeing voicemail messages in CUPC only missed calls, etc.

Any ideas??