From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Craig Staffin
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 7:55 PM
To: Aamir Panjwani
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] lab scoring

it is 80% overall NOT per section.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 6:46 PM, Aamir Panjwani
<aamir.panjw...@ivision.com.au> wrote:

Hi Folks,

My understanding is to pass the voice lab we have to score not only 80% in
total but also must score 80% in each individual section. Say for example if
the lab consist of 10 sections and my score is 75% in a particular section
but my overall average score is 90% that would still be a fail??

Someone told me recently above is not true and we only need to score 80%
overall...can anyone please confirm if you know for sure..

thanks

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com