Only place I know off hand is at the phone itself.

You can click on the link next to the line where you set the mobility mode.
It says 'view current device mobility settings'.

No less of a pain that calling out, but you can see all the info there.

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Alex Hannah
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 11:39 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Device Mobility

Guys,

I have configured Device Mobility and Local Route Lists and have them both
working very nicely with one another.  My question is pretty simply but I
cannot figure out where to do it.  Is there a place in CUCM ( probably in
Real Time Monitoring Tool ) where you can see what phones are physically
roaming and to which DMI and DMG they are roaming in?

I am testing my calls on the gateway now to see which gateway the calls are
going out, but it's getting cumbersome...

Thanks,

Alex