From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Garvas
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 10:35 AM
To: anupam TYAGI
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Home lab ccie voice-PSTN Simultaor

I used a 2811 just because they were available here at work.

I have a combination of VWIC2-xMFT-T1/E1 cards populated in it aligned with
the ipexpert configuration for the PSTN router so I can paste their PSTN
configuration into my PSTN router without having to make too many
modifications.

It may not be the most cost effective solution for a home lab.

-jeff