From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Nara Shikamaru
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 9:22 PM
To: Michael Ciarfello
Cc: OSL Group
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lab blueprint question

Someone just mentioned that BACD is on Vol 2 Lab 4 (which I'm getting ready
to do), I must have missed it when I reviewed the mock labs this morning.

I hope mock labs 6 - 10 more accurately reflect the material on the exam,
not that I mind spending training time on 40 things that won't be on the
lab.  And, honestly, if it's not on the blueprint I don't know how someone
can say that it might still be on the test.  No mention of BACD (maybe it's
called something else.)

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Michael Ciarfello <mciarfe...@iplogic.com>