Yep- we will do our best to ensure it all gets put in the next
iteration. Thanks to everybody for their feedback.

Vik Malhi - CCIE#13890
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert Inc

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com

Join IPexpert's Free CCIE Peer Groups & Study Communities at
www.IPexpert.com/communities