From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of spark
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 5:56 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Proctor Lab 4 Hr Session

I would love to see it too.

On 10/22/09 6:22 PM, "vccie2010" <vccie2...@gmail.com> wrote:

I third this, it will be really worth for all of us.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Tanner Ezell <tanner.ez...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I second this, 4 hour rack sessions would benefit me as well.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 3:45 AM, kamal yousaf <lovingprin...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello Team,

 I heard sometime back that ProctorLabs is planning down the road to have 4
hr rack sessions in addition to current 8 hrs sessions to facilitate people
like me. I have/had lots of problem w.r.t electricity outage/internet
outage. Having 4 hr sessions will also help us if we need to focus only on
certain section or weak areas of study instead of doing whole lab all at
once.It will offer lot more flexibility and help overcome outages and not
having whole rack time wasted so,its my request to PL and IPexpert team to
please consider implementing it at their earliest. May be,it could be done
only on 1-2 racks initially and if more people find it useful,then it can be
spanned across other racks as well.

Thanks.

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com <http://www.ipexpert.com/>