This issue is driving me nuts, reading a bit more I did realise there
was an issue installing cisco UC servers version 7 on vmware where the
host machine has AMD processors. Anyhow I managed to get the cucm and
cups running ok, however UnityConnection server just starts ok but I
don't get the main page at all. connectivity is there, the IP address is
correct, the same vmware image when I run on intel machine runs ok but
on amd machine it behaves like such.
Are there any commands I can try on the server console to help getting
this resolved. If other two servers are ok, why shouldn't be the unity
is kind of confusing...   any help is much appreciated.
thanks.