My first impression is/was WOW..WHAT THE F*&^. However, knowing that
Wayne is a former Marine like myself I have the utmost confidence that
me, a voice candidate, will be alright with whatever direction
IPexpert goes in. Some will like the move, some won't like the move,
so what..let's keep the party going.

Just my opinion....