This documentation is helpfull But I am not gettin it to work
I assume
I create a SIP trunk that is attached to a security profile,,, But I am
missin hw to attach the SIP REALM to the trunk??? When I dial the number I
setup for testin the trunk I just et busy
 I reallize there could be a million thins wrong, Is anyone aware of
documentation that walks from beinning to end on how to do this?