In theory it is all just regular CCIE written content.

So, if you crushed the written it won't be a problem...

>From what I saw on my two attempts at v3 voice the questions were
based on relatively common show and debug commands you should have run
a hundred  times. If you know what the output means, you will be fine.

Some of it is more esoteric...

Figure two questions that are really easy, one question that will make
you think, and one question that will have you slashing at your wrists
with the nearest sharp object.

That being said, it is doable... I would read the CUCM SRND and the
QoS SRND beforehand.

Also, study the blueprint for the Voice written...

Jonathan