Gents,

Has any one seen a document on CCO that lists the feature differences
between CUCM 6.x and 7.x?

>From what my Cisco account team told me this past spring, the BU was going
to make the next dot release a jump to version 7. So CUCM 6.2 in reality, is
really CUCM 7.0x

Thanks.

Thomas J. Koch
E-mail: digito...@comcast.net

  _____

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of P N
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 12:50 AM
To: Zeeshan Nadeem; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CCIE_Voice] I Passed, Thanks! CCIE# 25691

Hi Norman,

I'm using a 3845, any newer IOS 12.4 version will do and you'll need some
T1/E1 ports to connect to the HQ/BR1/BR2 sites, you can probably use T1/E1
card so that you can switch between T1/E1 for flexibility. Then use IPExpert
provided PSTN config to work with their labs.

Thanks

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Congratulations! Can you tell me more how you handled PSTN simulation in
your home lab? What hardware did you use?

Thanks,
Norman