From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Cotter
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 12:51 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Link Loss Type explanation

Looking for an explanation or a good document that explains this setting under
Region configuration.  Can someone point me in the right direction on this.
Thanks

Jeff

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
communication in error, please notify Vital Support Systems at 515 334 5700 and
delete or destroy all copies and the original document.