Accidentally forgot to include the OSL in my reply -- sorry for the PM, Michael.

When I sat the R&S lab last year, I was glad to have had some
experience with SecureCRT prior to sitting the actual exam.  I was
able to take advantage of some of the built in features to speed up my
configuration. Simple things like copy and paste are different between
various emulators.  Its nice to know how to work the tools so that its
second nature when I get in there.

Brian