The final configuration files should not be used for any lab since we change
labs and solutions more regularly than we can update final configuration
files. Please ignore the final configuration button on PL from now on. The
solution doc for ILT lab 1 is accurate and does not show default tech prefix
being set.
--
Vik Malhi ­ CCIE #13890
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.