Hi,

At this moment I am working on lab 10, rsvp based location in combination with 
LLQ

I notice that I use 51000bps for one call from 5002 to 1002, codec is G729. I 
don't understand the reason for this. I am also confused about the solution in 
the Proctor Guide. The PG states that you have to provision 2 x 24 (26)+ 40Kbit 
for LLQ, however the SRND CUCM v7 page 3-65 states that you have to provision 3 
x 24 + 40 for four calls. So with two calls I expect 1 x 24+40  What is the 
correct answer here? If I consider the output then the PG answer is the correct 
one. Unfortunately I can't test with a second call, because the T1 from BR1 pod 
15 does not work.

Has anybody seen this before? Am I overlooking something?

regards,

Bas



BR1-RTR#sh int s0/0/1:0
Serial0/0/1:0 is up, line protocol is up 
  Hardware is GT96K Serial
  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1536 Kbit/sec, DLY 20000 usec, 
     reliability 255/255, txload 8/255, rxload 1/255
  Encapsulation FRAME-RELAY IETF, loopback not set
  Keepalive set (10 sec)
  CRC checking enabled
  LMI enq sent  1294, LMI stat recvd 1293, LMI upd recvd 0, DTE LMI up
  LMI enq recvd 0, LMI stat sent  0, LMI upd sent  0
  LMI DLCI 0  LMI type is ANSI Annex D  frame relay DTE  segmentation inactive
  FR SVC disabled, LAPF state down
  Broadcast queue 0/64, broadcasts sent/dropped 1645/0, interface broadcasts 
1426
  Last input 00:00:02, output 00:00:00, output hang never
  Last clearing of "show interface" counters 03:35:44
  Input queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 0
  Queueing strategy: fifo
  Output queue: 0/40 (size/max)
  30 second input rate 1000 bits/sec, 0 packets/sec
  30 second output rate 52000 bits/sec, 100 packets/sec
     9141 packets input, 1443899 bytes, 0 no buffer
     Received 0 broadcasts, 0 runts, 1 giants, 0 throttles
     1 input errors, 1 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 1 abort
     473238 packets output, 31062966 bytes, 0 underruns
     0 output errors, 0 collisions, 7 interface resets
     0 unknown protocol drops
     0 output buffer failures, 0 output buffers swapped out
     0 carrier transitions
  Timeslot(s) Used:1-24, SCC: 1, Transmitter delay is 0 flags
BR1-RTR#sh sccp con
sess_id    conn_id    stype mode     codec   ripaddr         rport sport

33559461   33554549     mtp   sendrecv pass_th 192.168.10.22   28216 18130
33559461   33554547     mtp   sendrecv pass_th 10.10.200.3     17360 18938

Total number of active session(s) 1, and connection(s) 2

BR1-RTR#sh policy-map int s0/0/1:0.1
 Serial0/0/1:0.1: DLCI 101 -

  Service-policy output: AutoQoS-Policy-UnTrust

    queue stats for all priority classes:
      
      queue limit 64 packets
      (queue depth/total drops/no-buffer drops) 0/0/0
      (pkts output/bytes output) 0/0

    Class-map: AutoQoS-VoIP-RTP-UnTrust (match-any)
      150468 packets, 9629952 bytes
      30 second offered rate 51000 bps, drop rate 0 bps
      Match: protocol rtp audio 
        150468 packets, 9629952 bytes
        30 second rate 51000 bps
      Priority: 65 kbps, burst bytes 1600, b/w exceed drops: 0
      
      QoS Set
        dscp ef
          Packets marked 150468
          
BR1-RTR#sh ip rsvp int
interface    rsvp  allocated  i/f max  flow max sub max 
Se0/0/1:0    ena   24K        1152K    1152K    0   
Se0/0/1:0.1  ena   24K        80K      80K      0   
Lo0          ena   0          80K      80K      0   
BR1-RTR#
                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on 
Facebook.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092009
_______________________________________________
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit 
www.ipexpert.com

Reply via email to