Make sure of the following (hqp2 to br1p2 call):

1.- br1p2 has an external phone number mask or aar destination mask of
617863XXXX
2.- br1p2 Line (1002) has the br1 aar group configured
3.- hqp2 Device has the hq aar group configured
4.- Dial prefix (in AAR Group configuration) from hq aar to br1 aar group
equals 91
5.- 91617863XXXX route pattern in PT_AAR points to hq gw
6.- Reset both devices

HTH,
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Girard, Jeffrey COL MIL USA <
jeffrey.gir...@us.army.mil> wrote:

> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: FOUO
>
> I have searched the archives and several folks have had this problem,
> but there is not posting of the solution.
>
> What I have done:
>
> CUCM pub and sub have clusterwide AAR service set to true
> Created an AAR group that prepends 91
> Created the new CSS/PT/translation patterns and route patterns as per
> the PG
>  -  Route pattern 9.1617XXXXXXX inside PT_AAR which is seen by CSS_AAR.
> This is for HQ Phone 2 (5002) to call BR1 Phone 2 (1002).
>  -  Xlation pattern 91212XXXXXXX inside PT_AAR which is seen by
> CSS_AAR.  In this xlation pattern, I am setting the use of the external
> phone number mask to meet the ANI requirements of the question.  This
> xlation pattern has a new CSS of CSS_AAR_post_translate_ANI which sees a
> partition of PT_AAR_post_translate_ANI.  Inside of this partition is the
> route pattern of 9.1212XXXXXXX
>
> From HQ Phone 2 (5002) - I am able to call BR 1 Phone 2 (1002) using a
> Long Distance pattern of 916178631002.
>
> I am also able to call using 4 digit dialing of 1002
>
> If I force AAR by reducing the RSVP down to 39, and dial 1002 from the
> HQ phone, I get the expected "Not enough bandwidth message", but not the
> expected "Rerouting" message.
>
> Debug isdn q931 on the HQ GW shows no activity trying to go out the PSTN
> link.
>
> I tried putting the HQ SIP trunk and the BR1 MGCP GW in the same AAR as
> the phones, but no change.
>
> I have done no MGCP/MGCP
>
> For the folks who had this same problem, how did you solve it?
>
> Jeff

> Jeffrey T. Girard ("Jeff")
> COL, 53
> Future Forces Integration Directorate (FFID), Deputy - Networks
> office:  (915)568-1240  DSN 978
> Mobile:  (915)727-4222
> reply to:  jeffrey.gir...@us.army.mil
>
> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: FOUO

Otto Sanchez
CCIE #25592 (Voice), CCVP,CCSP,CCNP,CCDA,MCSE.
Sr. Support Engineer - IPexpert, Inc.